Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: 9/1/18

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Pilotes et voitures -> Vos voitures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Nov - 04:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: 9/1/18 Répondre en citant

Two weeks ago or so a band Womens Julién Davenport Jersey , I didn’t really like all that much came out with a new album. That band is Foxing. Their previous albums were super slow, super long, and just bored me. There were some bright spots here and there, but I was never fully for it. Predominately, it’s because I wasn’t in that head space of being sad, loving someone who doesn’t love me, and all of those sorts of happy things. Then Foxing released two incredible singles and I was all in. Then this actual thing dropped, and it’s so good that I no longer hate the St. Louis Cardinals, Johnathan Franzen, or David Freese.All because of this band from the Midwest. The entire album is theatrical. It’s filled with screams, strings, breakdowns, crescendos, and haunting laughter in the background. It makes me feel strange. It makes me feel like the gates of hell are opening up and the world is coming to a close.It makes me feel like Brand New’s Science Fiction made me feel last summer. The best part about the album isn’t even that strange sample of dread. It’s that each song has a moment that just rips your eyebrows off and leaves you slapping the pavement on nighttime walks or gives you some middle of the desert-wandering vision. Grand Paradise has this little quiet spot right before the drop, right before the song sets song on fire with a classic I’M SHOCKED AND COLLARED AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN. The last minute and a half of the song is my favorite minute and a half of music I’ve ever listened to. Slapstick has all these little ooaahhss that make me dance to a song that shouldn’t make me dance. Lich Prince makes me want to play “Heroes of Might” and “Magic” and talk myself into wanting something I don’t want. The bass on this song plops. The end of Gameshark makes me see flames of red, bats flurrying, and a skeleton army. All setting the sun on a song that starts with a R&Bish beginning. Also, “dizygotic” is a great word. Nearer My God is a ballad about wanting to actually make money doing this whole music thing. To be America’s pool boy the crown centerfold is perfect. Also http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/whitney-mercilus-jersey-authentic , that outro. Phew. Five Cups leaves me closing my eyes and dreaming of falling asleep at afternoon red lights. Heartbeats is even more R&Bish than Gameshark, and drags some, but it’s a conclusion to the previous song, where he decides, yeah, I guess I’ll keep on living. Trapped In Dillards is a post-modern version of The Smashing Pumpkins’ 1979. Now I envision purgatory being a Dillard’s that lasts for infinity. Pregnant ex-girlfriends are a great character in any song. Bastardizer is a crooning ballad that is just some good, old bearded indie rock. This song just hurts my feelings, too. Some boys grow up to be awful men. Crown Candy is one of the three OMG songs on the album. It flips the idea of being in love with someone.Devoting your life to them is beautiful partly because you are alive for only a finite amount of time and you choose to spend that time with that person.Then it takes its head and spins it around. The first time, and every other time for that matter, I hear the verse flip from the lead singer to haunting skeleton band slays me. I Won’t Drown has the word all sung at a high pitch better than I’ve ever heard that word ever be said. This is also the best song to run to when you are on like Mile 6.5 of a 8 mile run while training for the Space Force and you’re just a puddle. Lambert is the most The National song I’ve ever heard from a band that isn’t The National. Describing your loved ones as an Invisible Fence is perfect. Listen to it, or don’t, but you should.If you don’t like it, listen to it again until you like it. And if you do like it, Foxing is going to be in Texas not this week, but next week. My heart’s broken. I’ll be in Canada when they’re in Texas. Anyways, that’s all I got. Sound off in the comments below to discuss whatever’s on your mind, Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.2018 Houston Texans Roster Cuts Tracker By 3 p.m. CDT tomorrow, every NFL team must reduce the size of its roster to 53 players.With the Texans’ final exhibition game of the preseason coming to a close last night http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deandre-hopkins-jersey-authentic , news of which players won’t make that final cut has often begun leaking out late this morning or early this afternoon.To that end, we give you this Roster Cuts Tracker.[More: Sign up for Battle Red Blog FanPulse, take our weekly Texans survey]As we creep toward tomorrow afternoon’s deadline, you can follow the Texans’ cuts in this post. We’ll update it as the cuts are announced by reliable reporters and the initial 53-man roster becomes finalized for the 2018 regular season.UPDATE:I did not see this one coming.As Jeremy posted earlier this morning, Shane Lechler has been released.Trevor Daniel is now the Texans’ punter.UPDATE II:One less running back in the room, as Terry Swanson is now an Exan (tip o’ the cap to Wotan for that gem).UPDATE III:Treston Decoud sounds like a man who’s been cut.UPDATE IV:Two more gone, as Anthony Coyle and Kingsley Opara have been released.UPDATE V:Andre Chachere has been cut as well.He would be an excellent candidate for Houston’s practice squad if another team doesn’t pick him up.UPDATE VI:Nick Rose’s stay in Houston was short.UPDATE VII:As expected, Stephen Anderson will no longer play tight end for your Houston Texans.UPDATE VIII:Another young running back has been handed his walking papers as the team releases Lavon Coleman.UPDATE IX:I’m a little surprised that Corey Moore has been cut.Jaryd Jones-Smith, however, is not surprising.UPDATE X:I know some thought Jester Weah had a chance of making this team, but I always found that puzzling.Quan Bray has also seen his brief time as a Texan come to a close.UPDATE XI:Boom goes the dynamite.Despite what the majority of us (including me) thought, Braxton Miller has been cut.Good point by Troy here, though, about how fast the Texans actually process Miller’s release.UPDATE XII:Two more (Darius Kilgo and Bryce Jones) gone.I’m still trying to digest the Braxton Miller news.Wow.UPDATE XIII:Ouch...my heart.David Quessenberry has been cut.This one hurts.UPDATE XIV:Kennan Gilchrist has been shown the door.UPDATE XV:I know this one is going to sting for many BRBers.Josh Keyes is an Exan.UPDATE XVI:The Texans are now officially without a fullback on the roster.Exactly one year to the day after he signed a contract extension, Jay Prosch has been released.UPDATE XVII:Dee Virgin has been released.UPDATE XVIII:Two more gone as news breaks that Ibraheim Campbell and Mason Gentry are no longer on the roster.UPDATE XIX:Roderick Johnson, we hardly knew ye.UPDATE XX:This probably doesn’t sting Coog fans much as when Case Keenum departed, but Nick Thurman is no longer an employee at NRG Park.

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Nov - 04:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Pilotes et voitures -> Vos voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation