Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Red Zone Play: Regression To The Mean For Deshaun Watson?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Pilotes et voitures -> Vos voitures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 03:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Red Zone Play: Regression To The Mean For Deshaun Watson? Répondre en citant

Former NFL superstar wide receiver Cris Carter and former Houston sports talk radio personality Nick Wright recently had a debate on their daily TV show Youth Lamar Miller Jersey , offering up a sort of point/counter-point on just what Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson will do in 2018. If you haven’t seen the tape on this one, check it out:This debate got me wondering what the rest of the BRB illuminati had to say about it, so I tossed the video and the question of what we should expect out of DW4 in Year Two out to my fellow mastheadians. BFD:Rivers McCown:Luke Beggs:Kenneth:Tim:My .02 Cents...Both Cris Carter and Nick Wright make valid arguments for and against Deshaun Watson’s ability to continue roasting the NFL in his second season. Carter’s point about the league adjusting to what to the game film they have on DW4 shows them is dead on. History is littered with stories of quarterbacks who had early success and got anointed by the media as the next Hall of Fame QB (Colin Kaepernick, anyone?), only to have that success drop off a cliff once the spotlight focused on ‘em over an offseason. On the flip side, I watched Watson at Clemson, just as Wright did, and I saw a guy who was utterly amazing. While the “lack of quick release/pitch speed” thing shook my pre-draft resolve, Watson proved me and everyone else wrong last year. And http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-nick-martin-jersey , after shaking his hand and looking him dead in the eye, I saw a champion looking for a place to win. The third component of this debate is the supporting cast. If the Texans’ defense as a whole and the offensive line can improve from last year, Watson delivering 75% of what he brought in his last four games last year will be more than enough for the Texans to go deep into the playoffs. If not, DW4 will either get hurt again or see one of his best years wasted, just like J.J. Watt did a few seasons ago. What do you think? Side with Carter? Wright? Neither? Let us know your take on this and how you see 2018 shaping up for #DW4 in the comments section.Texans Not Mentioned As Possible Landing Spot For Earl Thomas Remember the last time the Houston Texans had a Pro Bowl safety? It’s only happened once. One player, from either safety spots, over the course of seventeen seasons. Danieal Manning back in 2013. And he was an alternate. Now, imagine if Houston could send not one (Tyrann Mathieu), but two starters to the NFL’s All-Star Game after the 2018 season. Having two Pro Bowl caliber safeties Ryan Griffin Jersey , with a strong up-and-comer in Justin Reid, would be something the team’s never had before. Earl Thomas could be that guy.The Houston defense would truly be locking it down, all day, all over the place. Yet the folks over at ESPN don’t seem to think Houston is a legit answer to the question “Where should Seattle trade their All-Pro safety?” They recently published a piece discussing the possible trade suitors and only mentioned H-Town in passing when referencing the Duane Brown trade last season. Here’s what the folks at ESPN do suggest as possible landing spots for Thomas:******Seeing Thomas hit the Pro Bowl in either a blue star or clam chowder uniform is far from ideal. Seeing him land in San Diego Los Angeles with the Chargers seems like a waste of an historical player. But watching him hit AFC South rivals alongside the Honey Badger would make for awesome highlight reels.Seattle may as well cut to the chase and send him to Houston. What do you think? With these hypothetical deals on the table, what would you offer to try and bring Earl Thomas to the Texans so he could play with J.J. Watt, Jadeveon Clowney, Whitney Mercilus and the rest of Romeo Crennel’s crew?

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 03:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Pilotes et voitures -> Vos voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation