Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Steelers Report Card: Grading Pittsburgh’s Week 4 ‘Wretched

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Pilotes et voitures -> Vos voitures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 02:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steelers Report Card: Grading Pittsburgh’s Week 4 ‘Wretched Répondre en citant

I’m not a football coach Cheap Maurkice Pouncey Jersey , or a teacher, but I play one in blogs and podcasts. I’m starting to hate this team for the lack of passion, discipline and imagination. I wanted to turn this game off and watch HGTV with my wife instead.Grading games is an extremely difficult and somewhat thankless task. While the coaches’ grades, of course, are what count the most http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-xavier-grimble-jersey , the media and fans can’t help but evaluate as well. So let’s take a look at BTSC’s early perceptions: OffenseThe Steelers scored only one touchdown, a pretty one from Ben to Antonio Brown. But on the two other scoring drives, the play calling was unimaginative and ineffective. Ben who looked like he was on his way to another epic day, collapsed in the second half. He was terrible and looked defeated down the stretch. But so was the running game. 19 yards on the ground is inconceivable. The offense failed.Overall Offense Grade: FLe’Veon Bell fails to report to Steelers by Saturday deadline, costing him over $855K There have already been more than enough deadlines and rumored arrival dates for Le’Veon Bell this offseason and the Pittsburgh Steelers saw yet another pass on Saturday at 4 p.m ET without the desired appearance of their star running back. While it had been clear for a few days that Bell had no intention of suiting up against the Cleveland Browns Cheap JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , some outsiders believed he would still arrive in time to be eligible for his paycheck in Week 1. This is all about the money after all, right?However, when it came time for the team buses to leave for Cleveland, Bell was not on board with the Steelers, both physically and metaphorically speaking. By choosing not to arrive at team facilities by the deadline Youth Bud Dupree Jersey , Bell will forfeit a check worth over $855,000 for Week 1, a figure that will immediately revert back to the salary cap as available funds. With both sides now unable to negotiate a long-term deal after that deadline passed way back in July, the only conceivable reason for Bell’s holdout at this stage is self-preservation. Something that is apparently worth more than $850K a week to Bell. Given that is his mindset in Week 1, there is no reason to expect that position to alter in the coming weeks Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , barring a change of heart oh his part, and it can only be assumed that Bell’s holdout will last until at least Week 10.

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 02:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Pilotes et voitures -> Vos voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation