Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

died last Thursday after being struck

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: died last Thursday after being struck Répondre en citant

Fifteen-year-old amateur Yuan Sijun thrashed Martin Gould 5-0 to reach the second round of the China Open in Beijing. The wild card racked up breaks of 51, 102 and 55 against world No 13 Gould to set up a meeting with former world champion Graeme Dott.I felt good in general and my opponent left chances for me, so I managed to make some decent breaks, Yuan told worldsnooker.com. My coach told me that I needed to work on clearing the colours and long potting and I think it worked.My parents are not with me here because their presence would have made me nervous, which has happened before. Two wins in a row is a breakthrough for me.Reigning world champion Stuart Bingham made three consecutive centuries in a 5-3 win over Sam Baird and next plays Ian Burns, who whitewashed Peter Ebdon. Sijun will now face Graeme Dott in the second round in Beijing Kyren Wilson kept alive his hopes of a place in the top 16 and automatic entry into the World Championship by beating Tom Ford 5-3. A run to the semi-finals could be enough for Wilson.Scot Rhys Clark claimed the best scalp of his career by edging a decider against Mark Davis, while Mark King defeated Ali Carter 5-2.Judd Trump was given a walkover by Stuart Carrington and there were also wins for Jimmy Robertson, Martin ODonnell, Ryan Day, Darryl Hill, Marco Fu, Lee Walker and Rod Lawler. Also See: Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Adrien Silva Jersey .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. Nani Jersey . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world-cup-bruno-alves-football-jersey/. His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Tiago Mendes Jersey . The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday. Danilo Pereira Jersey .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.SYDNEY - The delayed test series between Australia and India will start in Adelaide next week, with dates and venues shuffled around in the wake of Phillip Hughes death.Dates for all but one of the four tests have been shifted. The series, initially scheduled to start Thursday in Brisbane, will instead open in Adelaide on Dec. 9.Adelaide was initially due to hold the second test from Dec. 12. Brisbane will host the second test starting Dec. 17 and the third test will start on schedule in the traditional Dec. 26 Boxing Day slot at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The fourth test in Sydney has been pushed back to start on Jan. 6.Hughes, 25, died last Thursday after being struck on the head or neck behind the left ear by a short-pitch ball during a Sheffield Shield match. The Australian and state team players from South Australia and New South Wales have been in mourning this week, and the funeral is due to be held Wednesday. A full round of Sheffield Shield matches and a two-day tour game between India and a Cricket Australia XI in Adelaide were cancelled, and the first test postponed in the immediate aftermath of Hughes death.Nobody should underestimate just what these players are going through right now, Cricket Australia chief executive James Sutherland said. These are difficult days and we need to support them in dealing with ttheir grief.ddddddddddddIts very clear that playing a test right now is just too soon and we are reacting accordingly.Sutherland said he was grateful to the Indian team and the Australian state cricket boards for accommodating the last-minute changes.A concern with these changes has been creating congestion within the cricket calendar by holding four Test matches in 33 days, he said. We knew that if we started any later than Dec. 9, that congestion would only get worse.We looked at possibly holding the Brisbane test in the new year following Sydney but we felt that would only compromise the tri-series against England and India which is important preparation for our ICC Cricket World Cup campaign.Sutherland said a range of tributes will be prepared for Hughes, who played 26 tests for Australia.Changes were on the cards when the India team stayed in Adelaide on Monday, rather than travel to Brisbane ahead of the scheduled first test. Stand-in captain Virat Kohli and a number of other Indian players and officials are expected to attend Hughes funeral in Macksville, on the New South Wales state mid-coast on Wednesday.The BCCI has shown great empathy and understanding which we truly appreciate, Sutherland said. They have put the cricket communitys concerns for the Hughes family well ahead of their own preparation. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation