Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I expected to play well, but I didnt expec

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 08:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: I expected to play well, but I didnt expec Répondre en citant

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- Morten Orum Madsen of Denmark won his first European Tour title Sunday as Charl Schwartzel struggled in the final round of the season-opening South African Open. Madsen shot a 67 for a 19-under total of 269 and a two-shot victory, overtaking Schwartzel and Hennie Otto of South Africa. Schwartzel had a triple-bogey 6 on No. 6 and a double bogey on No. 10 to lose his overnight lead. Otto, the 2011 champion, lost the lead when he bogeyed the 15th hole and had a double bogey on the 16th. Madsen had five birdies and no bogeys. "I expected to play well, but I didnt expect to stand here," he said during the trophy presentation. Madsen was ranked No. 244 in the world before the tournament. Jbe Kruger shot a final-round 65 to tie Otto for second at 17 under. Marco Crespi and Schwartzel tied for fourth at 16 under. Lee Smith Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. George Blanda Jersey .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Keith-Mcgill-Raiders-Jersey/. PETERSBURG, Fla. Justin Ellis Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. Jim Otto Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer.DUESSELDORF, Germany - Defending champion Juan Monaco eased past Benjamin Becker 6-2, 6-1 to reach the second round of the ATP Duesseldorf Open on Tuesday. But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. A former top 10 player, MMonaco has struggled with a right-wrist injury and has fallen to No.dddddddddddd 54. But he easily disposed of Becker, who is not comfortable on clay. Monaco says that as defending champion in Duesseldorf he feels "comfortable here, everything is familiar." Also, Mate Delic defeated Michal Przysiezny 7-5, 7-5 and Nikolay Davydenko beat Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-1. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 08:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation