Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Monday that golfs oldest championship

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Monday that golfs oldest championship Répondre en citant

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - American John Isner made short work of his third-round match Wednesday in the Winston-Salem Open, beating Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin 6-1, 7-6 (7-3). Isner, the tournaments top seed and two-time champion, served 17 aces and needed just 68 minutes to oust the 13th-seeded Kukushkin in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "It couldve gone a lot quicker," said Isner, who was born in nearby Greensboro, N.C. "I made it tough on myself, which Im not too pleased about because of how I was serving. Still, I played well at the end of the match and Im off in straight sets again, which is nice." The 6-foot-10 Isner broke Kukushkins serve twice and won nearly three-quarters of all points played in the first set, which he completed in just 18 minutes. However, Isner had a tougher time in the second set. While he served 12 aces, he also struggled to finish points against the smaller Kukushkin. "I was putting a lot of pressure on him, and doing the right things," Isner said. "But I got away from that a little bit. Of course, he changed his tactics up, and certainly played better in the second set. It got away from me there a little bit, but I played well at the end." Isner, 12-0 all-time in the tournament, will face seventh-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic in Thursdays semifinals. Rosol advanced with a 1-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory over 10th-seeded Pedro Andujar of Spain. Also advancing to the quarterfinals were American Sam Querrey, fifth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain, Belgian qualifier David Goffin, Polands Jerzy Janowicz, ninth-seeded Yen-Hsun Lu of Taiwan and 14th-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy. Querrey will play Garcia-Lopez in one quarterfinal match at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. The other pairings have Goffin facing Janowicz and Lu taking on Seppi. In earlier matches, Garcia-Lopez battled through a third-set tiebreaker before beating 11th-seeded Donald Young of the U.S. 6-7 (4-7), 6-3, 7-6 (8-6). Garcia-Lopez overcame a 6-4 deficit in the third tiebreaker by winning four consecutive points to advance to an ATP tournament quarterfinal for the sixth time this year. "The last month in Europe on the clay courts, I was losing a lot of tiebreakers," said Garcia-Lopez, who won his third career ATP Tour title last April in Morocco. "But at the end today, I got lucky. Sometimes the tiebreaker is a lottery, and I got the number. Thats why I won." In other third-round matches, Querrey defeated second-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 7-6 (7-4), 6-4; Goffin extended his winning streak to 25 consecutive matches by beating 15th-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland 6-4, 4-6, 6-4; Janowicz downed 12th-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 4-6, 6-3, 6-4; Lu beat No. 8 seed Marcel Gransllers of Spain 6-1, 6-2; and Seppi defeated Frances Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 7-6 (9-7). Cory Spangenberg Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Ozzie Smith Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/travis-wood-jersey-c-30/. Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Jered Weaver Jersey . Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span. Luis Sardinas Jersey . Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri.BEREA, Ohio -- Several Browns players expressed shock at the teams decision to trade star running back Trent Richardson. Cleveland dealt Richardson to Indianapolis on Wednesday for a first-round draft pick next year, a move that came on the same day third-string quarterback Brian Hoyer was named this weeks starter and wide receiver Greg Little lost his starting job. Linebacker DQwell Jackson, one of the teams captains, said the Richardson trade "t;is a reality of this business, but you have to put your hard hat on and move forward.dddddddddddd" Jackson said the Richardson trade "is right up there" with anything he has experienced in his seven-plus years in Cleveland. Although some Browns fans view the deal as the front office giving up on this season for the future, Jackson said "thats not even realistic, theres too much pressure on everyone to win." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation