Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ckfield since Montario Hardesty is expected to miss at least

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Web
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Jan - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: ckfield since Montario Hardesty is expected to miss at least Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- A big game for Angel Pagan left the San Francisco Giants lamenting where they might be in the standings if their leadoff hitter was healthy all season. Elgin Baylor Jersey . Pagan homered, tripled and drove in three runs on a perfect night at the plate against his former team, leading Yusmeiro Petit and the Giants past the New York Mets 8-5 on Tuesday. "A great return here to New York," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said about Pagan. "Hes done such a nice job since hes come back. I think weve seen the difference he makes in our club, and he certainly showed that tonight." The switch-hitter went 3 for 3 with two walks and scored twice for the defending World Series champions, who have won four straight and seven of nine to improve to 70-81. His tiebreaking homer in the seventh inning made a winner of Petit (4-0) in his second start since nearly pitching a perfect game. "Hes a clutch player," Bochy said. "I think we would have been in a better situation than the one were in now if wed had Angel." Before the game, the Mets announced that Matt Harvey will try to rehab his injured right elbow without reconstructive surgery -- a move the All-Star ace hopes is going to keep him on the mound next season. "We have to be optimistic, because he is optimistic," New York manager Terry Collins said. "If hes able to be successful, that would be a great find for the organization headed into next year." Pagan homered off Sean Henn (0-1) leading off the seventh to give the Giants a 5-4 lead. It was his first home run since an inside-the-park shot that ended a 6-5 victory over Colorado on May 25. After that, Pagan missed 82 games with an injured left hamstring that required surgery. He returned on Aug. 30. "I wanted to come back so the team finished strong and we can feel good about ourselves," Pagan said. "I know were not going to go to the post-season or whatever, but if we finish strong I think we can reflect for next year and get ready, use this year as a motivation to prepare. I think we have a good enough team, we cant forget that." Pagan spent four seasons with the Mets before they traded him to San Francisco in December 2011. He helped the Giants win a championship last year and then re-signed with them for $40 million over four years. "No hard feelings," Pagan said. "When I played here, I gave it all." Tony Abreu added an RBI double against Gonzalez Germen in the eighth, and Pagans triple off the wall in right-centre made it 7-4. Hunter Pence singled home a run in the ninth for his 20th RBI in his last seven games. Giants reliever Sandy Rosario issued a leadoff walk in the ninth and left with a strained right hip. Sergio Romo gave up an RBI single to Daniel Murphy before retiring Lucas Duda and pinch-hitter Andrew Brown with the bases loaded to end it after 3 hours, 55 minutes. Mets starter Zack Wheeler threw 107 pitches over five innings against his former club. The rookie walked a career-high six -- four in the second inning. In all, seven New York pitchers combined to issue a season-high 10 walks. Wheeler was drafted sixth overall by the Giants out of high school in 2009. Two years later, they traded him to the Mets in a deal for Carlos Beltran. The 23-year-old right-hander threw a gem in San Francisco on July 10, allowing one run and three hits over seven innings in his fifth major league start. "He just didnt have his command," catcher Travis dArnaud said. "He had a great bullpen. I thought it was going to be a fun one for him. It just didnt work out that way." Petit, once a Mets prospect, came within one strike of a perfect game Sept. 6 against Arizona but finished with a one-hit shutout. The right-hander, who beat Wheeler when they matched up in the minors April 9, gave up four runs and seven hits in six innings. NOTES: Giants 2B Marco Scutaro went for an MRI on his ailing left pinkie and its possible he could miss the rest of the season. For now, he is day to day. ... DArnaud left in the fourth with a sore right shoulder after he was hit by Pences foul ball in the second. Anthony Recker replaced dArnaud, dinged up several times in the past few weeks. ... Mets 3B David Wright (strained right hamstring) is unlikely to return during the three-game series. This weekend in Philadelphia is a possibility, Collins said. Julius Randle Jersey . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. Kurt Rambis Jersey . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Brandon-Ingram-Jersey/ . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia.CLEVELAND -- Barkevious Mingo couldnt catch his breath and didnt think much of it. Then, the rookie linebacker coughed up blood and realized he needed help. The Browns are thankful he asked for it. Mingo was released from the hospital Saturday after a two-night stay at The Cleveland Clinic because of a bruised lung. After watching his teammates practice, the first-round pick discussed his ordeal and the unusual injury he believes happened on the opening kickoff in Thursday nights exhibition win over Detroit. "Im perfectly fine and my ribs are perfect," an upbeat Mingo said, flashing his usual smile. "I had no pain and no bruising, which kind of surprised the doctors, as well. Honestly, if it wasnt for the shortness of breath I was having, I probably would have still been out there playing." Following his release from the hospital, Mingo went to the Browns training facility and visited with defensive co-ordinator Ray Horton and others at lunch. Later, he walked onto the practice field about 15 minutes into the workout and briefly met with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and coach Rob Chudzinski. Mingo tried to downplay an injury that could have been worse. "When I couldnt catch my breath, I went to my coach, who sent me to the trainers," the No. 6 overall pick said. "They made the decision, which was the right one, to be extra cautious and send me to the hospital. I appreciate that, obviously, but Im fine. Im really fine." Mingo said nothing happened on the opening kickoff to make him think he was hurt. "I ran down and didnt feel right," he said. "I didnt feel like a hit was delivered that hard. I would think (a bruised lung) itd be serious, but I feel fine. They told me to take it easy for a couple days, and when the coaches and doctors tell me Im able to come back, Ill be out there." When he got to the hospital, Mingo said he was given precise instructions. He also coughed up blood after he was admitted. "They gave me a bed and a TV, and they said, Watch this and dont move, and youll be OK," he said. "All I have to do now is just rest up and let it heal." The former LSU standout likely will be kept out of practice for the next week, and its possible he will sit out Clevelands final two preseason games at Indianapolis (Aug. 24) and Chicago (Aug. 29). Horton isnt too worried about Mingo missing time. "For a young guy, he needs every rep he can get," Horton said. "He is very smart. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Jersey. He is on page. For us, its just reps. Its seeing a different look. Its seeing (Colts QB) Andrew Luck. Its seeing different fronts, what they have and how they want to block him. It will retard a little bit, but he is pretty gifted in what he does and he picks things up fast. How much? I cant give you a quantitative answer, but it will hurt him a little bit." Mingo played only on the kickoff-coverage and punt-return teams against the Lions. The 6-foot-4, 240-pound Mingo has been primarily playing special teams and with Clevelands second-string defence. However, Horton has been working the speedy Mingo into some of the Browns pass-rushing packages in order to use his ability to pressure the quarterback from the edge. Fortunately, the Browns have others who can fill in while Mingo recovers. "We have a lot of players at a lot of positions who can play for us," Horton said. "Depth is a key for us. We have quality players at a lot of quality positions. A lot of people use the mantra, Next man up. We believe in that philosophy that it doesnt matter who the starters are, it is give me 11 guys who want to go out and play and can play. "He is one of our 11, so will it hurt our team? Yeah, it will hurt our team because of our depth, but we will get him back soon and we will plug him right back in." Mingo was one of five Browns players to suffer a significant injury in the 24-6 win over the Lions. Running back Dion Lewis broke his left leg and is scheduled for surgery. Its not known how long Lewis will be sidelined, and Chudzinski said the team will wait until after the operation before deciding whether to put him on injured reserve. Lewis, acquired in a March trade from Philadelphia, has been a pleasant addition for the Browns, who were hoping to use him as a change-of-pace with starter Trent Richardson. Lewis injury will further test Clevelands depth in the backfield since Montario Hardesty is expected to miss at least one month after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery Thursday. Starting right guard Jason Pinkston (high ankle sprain) left FirstEnergy Stadium in a walking boot and on crutches. Chudzinski said rookie Garrett Gilkey, a seventh-round pick, likely will move into the starting spot. Tight end Gary Barnidge (sprained shoulder) and rookie kicker Brandon Bogotay (groin) were also hurt in the preseason game but are not expected to be out long. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Jan - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Web Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation