Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

for the Chicago Cubs, hitting 13 homers with a .300

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> L'atelier -> Mécanique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: for the Chicago Cubs, hitting 13 homers with a .300 Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Lars Eller and his young linemates picked a good time to break out of a slump. Bryan Trottier Jersey . Eller and Alex Galchenyuk each had a goal and two assists and Brendan Gallagher had two points as the Montreal Canadiens ended a four-game winless run with a 4-2 victory over the New York Islanders on Sunday night. All three started the season on fire but cooled off in recent weeks, so a big game and a much-needed win was just what their line and the Canadiens needed. "When youre losing and you want to help the team by scoring, it takes a toll on you," said Eller, who had picked up only two assists in the 12 previous games. "But there was never any panic. "In a lot of the games we played well and were creating chances. The puck just wasnt going in. Today it did and it was nice to get a win." Michael Bournival also scored for Montreal (9-8-1), as Canadiens coach Michel Therrien earned his 250th career NHL win. Pierre-Marc Bouchard and Brock Nelson had goals for the Islanders (6-9-3), who ended a four-game road trip without earning a point. The Islanders were playing a second game in less than 24 hours and were without recently acquired forward Thomas Vanek, who suffered an upper-body injury in a 5-2 loss Saturday night in Columbus. "Everyone finds a way to do what they have to do at this level," said Nelson, who sat out the Columbus game. "I think everyone did a good job. We had good energy from the start, so I dont think it was a factor." The Eller-Galchenyuk-Gallagher unit had a combined 19 points through Montreals first five games of the season, but points have been harder to come by of late as the entire team struggled to put the puck in the net. The squad had only seven goals in the four previous games. But everything clicked together against the struggling Islanders. "For some reason we just have that chemistry," said Eller, who has been briefly moved to other lines at times recently to try to shake up the attack. "Things just come naturally. "Everybodys playing on their instincts, so theres not too much hesitation." It started with the opening goal 1:46 into the second period when Galchenyuk sent Gallagher in on the right side for a wrist shot that beat backup goalie Kevin Poulin, who started in place of Evgeni Nabokov. Ellers turn came at 16:34 on a power play when he one-timed Galchenyuks cross-ice pass inside the far post from the right circle. Galchenyuk got his goal at 10:37 of the third frame as he completed a tic-tac-toe play with his linemates, tipping the puck in from the edge of the crease after Gallagher had caused a turnover in the New York zone. The line combined for 10 of Montreals 31 shots. New York shot 26 at Carey Price. "They did a lot of a good things as well as contributing on offence," said Therrien. "I like how they pressured the puck carrier and created a lot of turnovers." New Yorks penalty killing woes on their road trip continued as Montreal went 2 for 5 with the man advantage. The Isles killed only nine-of-17 penalties in the four games. The good news was their power play scored twice, ending an 0-for-22 drought spanning their previous seven games. Bouchard beat Price with a shot from the top of the left circle to tie the game 1-1 at 7:23 of the second frame. And Nelson saw a John Tavares pass from behind the net go in off his skate 4:10 into the third. The goal passed video review. "I knew I got a little piece of my stick on it and I felt it hit my foot, but I knew I didnt kick it in any way," the rookie centre said of his second career goal. "It was kind of a lucky bounce." Notes -- Montreal forward Travis Moen left after the first period with a flu. . . . Forward Gabriel Dumont was called up from AHL Hamilton to play and George Parros sat out. . . . IIHF president Rene Fasel was in attendance, as was former Soviet goaltending great Vladislav Tretiak, who was applauded by the Bell Centre crowd. . . . Hard times for struggling Canadiens centre David Desharnais: Even new Montreal mayor Denis Coderre tweeted that he should be given a one-way ticket to Hamilton. Denis Potvin Jersey . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Christopher Gibson Jersey . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/casey-cizikas-jersey/ . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic.PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. -- Brett Lawrie hit his first homer of the spring and the Toronto Blue Jays held AL East rival Tampa Bay Rays to just three hits in a 5-0 victory Friday. Erik Bedard, in his final bid to earn the Rays fifth rotation spot, struggled through 5 2-3 innings. He gave up four runs over 94 pitches, walking one and striking out four. Bedard is in a three-way competition with LHP Cesar Ramos and RHP Jake Odorizzi. Manager Joe Maddon said the decision on the fifth starter will come Saturday morning. "The other guys Im competing with are really good, (so) Im sure its a hard decision to make," Bedard said. "Theyre probably going to crunch some numbers and go with their gut feeling, and well see. When you dont have a guaranteed deal, you have to compete." Bedard signed a minor league deal with the Rays in February. As recently as March 18, he said he would opt out of his contract if he doesnt make the starting rotation, but he appeared to relax his position Friday. "Competition is always fun, but I guess everyone is ready to know," Bedard said. "I feel good, and maybe the numbers dont show, but they show for Ramos, who had a very good spring. Well have to see because I dont make the decision." Bedard has a 6.88 ERA over 17 innings with 13 strikeouts and two walks, while Odorizzi has a 3.75 ERA over 12 innings with eight strikeouts and six walks. Ramos has the best numbers of the competition: a 2.63 ERA over 13 1-2 innings with 11 strikeouts and a walk. "Its not easy," Maddon said. "Theyve all represented themselves extremely really well. We just got to try and figure out how this thing fits and whos going to give us the best chance to win coming out of the gate." STARTING TIME Rays: Opening-day starter David Price threw 106 pitches in a simulated game vs. minor league hitters Friday morning. Price pitched into the eighth inning and said he didnt reach a three-ball count until the last hitter in the seventh. "Curveball was extremely sharp -- it was a good day," Price said. "It was essentially a game, minus an anthem, walkout songs and umpires. Guys were out there trying to get on base and steal. Jaroslav Halak Jersey. It was good." Jays: Aaron Sanchez, the teams 21-year-old top pitching prospect who hasnt been above Class A, looked sharp in his first start of the spring Friday, throwing 5 1-3 scoreless innings, while giving up just three hits, walking three and striking out two over 69 pitches. Sanchez has a perfect 0.00 ERA over 12 1-3 innings of this spring, but will probably be sent to Double-A New Hampshire. "I wont be disappointed if thats what happens," Sanchez said. "Ill go there and keep working to get better." NAVARRO BACK IN AL EAST When the Blue Jays signed journeyman catcher Dioner Navarro to a two-year, $8 million deal in December, they put faith in the former Tampa Bay Rays All-Star would be able to catch more than a 100 games, something he hasnt done since 2009. "Im 100 per cent sure I can play all season," he said. "Physically, mentally and spiritually feel ready and they obviously have faith that I can, too." Navarro will be seeing familiar faces back in the AL East, and for Maddon, thats a good and bad thing. "He helped us become the Rays," Maddon said. "As a young player, he was very calm through some stressful situations and threw out some good baserunners in some big moments. I like him. Ive always like him and really happy its worked out well for him, though not liking that hes in our division now against us." Last season, Navarro started 89 games for the Chicago Cubs, hitting 13 homers with a .300 average. He knows coming back to the AL East will be a challenge. "Everyone always talks about the (AL) East -- always have, so its no different (to be back)," Navarro said. "You have to have your A game every day." TRAINERS ROOM Rays: Juan Carlos Oviedo said he wont be ready by opening day because of his visa issues getting into the country. Oviedo said hes feeling good and expects to pitch Sunday vs. Boston in Fort Myers. . Matt Joyce received more treatment for his stiff neck, and Maddon said he was uncertain about when he will return to the lineup. . Jose Molina has not played in the previous two games, but Maddon says its not injury related. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> L'atelier -> Mécanique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation