Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ring his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> L'atelier -> Mécanique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: ring his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened th Répondre en citant

Peoria, IL (SportsNetwork. Aaron Burbridge Jersey .com) - Back in the Top-25 after a short absence, the 23rd-ranked Northern Iowa Panthers continue their run through the Missouri Valley Conference, as they close out a two-game road trip with Tuesdays showdown against the Bradley Braves at Carver Arena. Ben Jacobsons Panthers opened the season with nine straight wins and forged their way into the national polls as a result of a strong start. The team dropped its first game at VCU (93-87 2OT) back on Dec. 13 and then fell out of the poll with a New Years Day loss at Evansville (52-49). However, UNI has won three games since then and is coming off a 64-40 rout of Drake last Saturday. Geno Fords Braves have struggled this season and come into this contest with a mere 6-11 overall record. The struggles have carried over to league play as well, where Bradley sits at just 1-3 following back-to-back losses to powerhouse Wichita State (63-43) and most recently, Evansville (66-56). Still, all six of Bradleys wins have come at Carver Arena this season. Bradley holds a 28-24 series advantage over Northern Iowa, but the Panthers have closed the gap with wins in eight of the last 10 meetings. Strong defensive play is what fuels the Panthers attack this season. Northern Iowa ranks first in the MVC in both scoring defense (55.4 ppg) and field-goal percentage defense (.385). The scoring defense is even more impressive in league play where UNI is limiting opponents to a meager 47.4 ppg. Offensively, the team puts up a modest 66.2 ppg, but it comes on a highly efficient .485 shooting. Senior forward Seth Tuttle has been a picture of consistency, converting 63.5 percent from the floor, while topping the team in scoring (14.4 ppg), rebounding (5.9 rpg) and assists (3.1 apg). Junior guard Wes Washpun (10.1 ppg) is the only other Panther with a double-digit scoring average. The Panthers used a 32-2 run spanning the end of the first half into the second half and effectively put the game out of reach against Drake last time out. Sophomore Jeremy Morgan led the way with 15 points. Senior Deon Mitchell tied his season-high with 14 points and Tuttle finished with 12 points and four assists in the win. Evansville was simply the more efficient squad last time out against Bradley as the Purple Aces shot a sizzling .533 from the floor compared to a mere .321 effort for the Braves in what turned into a 10-point loss for Bradley. Omari Grier came off the bench to lead the Braves in scoring with 15 points. Tramique Sutherland added 12 points and Josh Cunningham just missed a double- double with 10 points and nine rebounds in the setback. Offensive proficiency has been something the struggling Braves have lacked all season long. The team enters this contest averaging just 58.1 ppg, while shooting a lackluster .379 from the field. Some of that has to do with the loss of leading scorer Warren Jones (13.7 ppg) to a fractured foot. Jones has played in just nine games this season and has missed the last eight. Sutherland (12.5 ppg), Auston Barnes (10.8 ppg) and Grier (9.8 ppg) have tried to fill the void. A 2014 NJCAA All-American, Sutherland missed the first nine games this season with a fractured finger, but has made up for lost time since returning to the court. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. C. J. Beathard Jersey http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-MATT-BREIDA-49ERS-JERSEY/ . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalizeed for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter. Aaron Lynch Jersey. It starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> L'atelier -> Mécanique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation