Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

fty backhand pass and found Holland open

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Nov - 04:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: fty backhand pass and found Holland open Répondre en citant

MIAMI - The Miami Heat will try to take a 2-0 lead over the Charlotte Bobcats in the Eastern Conference quarterfinals when the teams meet for Game 2 Wednesday night at American Airlines Arena. Matt Dumba Jersey . The two-time defending NBA champions took Game 1, 99-88, on Sunday. LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were their future Hall of Fame selves in Game 1. The pair combined for 50 points, 10 rebounds and six assists. James made four of Miamis 11 3-pointers and finished with 27 points and nine rebounds, while Wade added 23 points and five assists. The duo shot 18-of-32 (56.3 percent) from the field, and Miami received key contributions off the bench from James Jones and Chris Andersen, with Jones chipping in 12 points and Andersen adding eight points and 10 rebounds while limiting Al Jefferson on the defensive side. "Besides starting off slow in the first and second quarters I thought we played a pretty good game," Wade said. "Now were going to go look at adjustments we can make and figure out how we can be better in Game 2." Jefferson has become the story of this series. He started strong on Sunday, but was hobbled after suffering a strain to his left plantar fascia in the first quarter. "When it first happened I was in a lot of pain, but as the game went on it eased up," Jefferson said, adding he received a shot at halftime but would be fine for the remainder of the playoffs. "Its just something I have to play through." And Jefferson left no doubt on Tuesday when speaking with the media. "Im suiting up," Jefferson said. "Itll take more than that to make me sit down." He still logged 18 points and 10 rebounds on Sunday ,while Kemba Walkers 20- point effort led the club. This would appear to be a one-sided matchup on paper. The Heat have won the last two titles and appeared in the Finals three seasons ago. They earned the No. 2 seed with another great regular-season run. The Bobcats are making their second playoff appearance in franchise history and entered the series having dropped 16 consecutive regular-season games to their fellow Southeast Division rivals. But Charlotte was game on Sunday. The score was even, 59-59, before James hit from behind the arc late in the third quarter, and the four-time league MVP beat the buzzer with another 3- pointer to send the Heat into the fourth with a 72-65 advantage. The Heat pulled away for good early in the final stanza, as Jones and Wade each connected from long range during a 13-1 surge that extended Miamis lead to 87-70 lead under 6 1/2 minutes to play. The closest Charlotte got down the stretch was the final score. Heat guard Mario Chalmers is questionable for Wednesday with a bruised knee. If Chalmers cant go, Norris Cole or Toney Douglas would get the start. Game 3 will be Saturday night in Charlotte. Chris Stewart Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jared Spurgeon Jersey .C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas. http://www.hockeywildauthority.com/jason-pominville-wild-jersey-c-13/ .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Adam Lowry says he feels most comfortable when hes in front of the net. He proved that Saturday by scoring two goals in the first period and adding an assist in the third before J.C. Lipon had the shootout winner to lift St. Johns over the Toronto Marlies 5-4. "Thats where I feel most at home on the power play, in front of the net," Lowry said. "Making it hard on goalies to see the puck and battling down low. I just try to use my size to my advantage." But despite Lowrys three-point night, the IceCaps forward wouldnt take much credit for his teams win. "I cant really take a lot of credit, it was a really nice pass from Jerome (Samson) on the first one," Lowry said. "Will (ONeill) got a shot through on the second one. Im just trying to get in front of the goalie and impede his vision on the power play and such. "I was fortunate to get a few lucky breaks." Both teams played a physical game, with five fights and several big hits highlighting the contest. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge says he was happy with how his team responded to the physicality. "We had good energy," McCambridge said. "We go down one goal and then we responded quickly with three. We were physical, it was one of our most physical games of the season." Carl Klingberg and PPatrice Cormier also scored for the IceCaps (18-15-3). Jonas Brodin Jersey. Peter Holland scored two for the Marlies (20-11-3), while Wade MacLeod and T.J. Brennan added one each. The Marlies opened the scoring 23 seconds into the game as MacLeod finished off a rebound chance on the backhand. Lowry levelled the score for the IceCaps with a wrist shot in front of the net on a cross-crease pass 3:54 into the first period. With 2:42 left in the first, Lowry scored his second of the game, tipping home an ONeill point shot in front of the net on the power play. Cormier won position in front and tapped in a goal 44 seconds into the second period off a nice feed from Brenden Kichton. The Marlies shortened the gap to one as Josh Leivo made a nifty backhand pass and found Holland open in the slot at the 3:06 mark of the third period on the power play. Lowry carried the puck to the net at the 9:43 mark of the third and passed across to Klingberg, who scored on the doorstep. Brennan scored a wrist shot high blocker to bring the Marlies within one less than a minute later on the power play. Holland then fooled IceCaps goalie Eddie Pasquale high, as Pasquale misplayed a puck that seemed to be going over the net at 12:02 in the third to force extra time. Pasquale finished with 35 saves, while Drew MacIntyre stopped 22 for Toronto. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Nov - 04:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> club Scalext'Dry -> club Scalext'dry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation