Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

league rehab start, and the Red Sox are hoping he can start

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 03:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: league rehab start, and the Red Sox are hoping he can start Répondre en citant

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Virgil Green Jersey . -- Wes Welker says he has no apprehensions about concussions or rust as he returns to the Denver Broncos lineup Sunday for the first time in more than a month. Its the longest the 10-year pro has ever been sidelined. Welker missed the Broncos last 3 1/2 games after sustaining his second concussion in a four-week span just before halftime in a game against Tennessee on Dec. 8. The Broncos sorely missed him four days later in a 27-20 loss to San Diego, when they were just 2 for 9 on third down and suffered their only home loss of the season. Denver (13-3) hosts the Chargers (10-7) Sunday in the AFC Divisional round. "One of the first times Ive been out of the game on the sidelines, so Im very anxious to get back," said Welker, who was cleared last week during the bye and quickly regained his rhythm with Peyton Manning. "Yeah, when youve played as long as I have it comes back pretty quick. I really wasnt too worried about that," Welker said. He also said hes not going to fret about the possibility of another head injury when he lines up in the slot Sunday. "I dont worry about the concussions or anything like that. I just focus on my assignment, my technique and go out there and play the best I can," he said. Welker caught a career-high 10 TD passes in his first season with Manning after spending his last six seasons catching passes from Tom Brady in New England. He was on pace for his sixth career 100-catch season before being sidelined and finished with 73 catches for 778 yards. Welker was one of the several free agents the Broncos signed last winter in the wake of their devastating 38-35 double-overtime loss to Baltimore in the playoffs last year. "I suffered disappointment, too, last year," said Welker, whose Patriots were beaten by the Ravens 28-13 in the AFC championship a week later. "Im just as hungry as everybody else and want to get out there and play my best." With 15-25 mph winds expected, Denvers downfield passing attack to Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker might be curtailed against the Chargers, which could put an even bigger emphasis on Welkers routes. "I dont know if its going to be windy enough to affect the passing game or not but you just have to focus in and be ready," Welker said. "I think it will affect the kicking game more than anything if it is windy." Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Donald Stephenson Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Brendan-Langley-Jerseys/ . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday.NEW YORK -- Down to their very last strike, the Boston Red Sox struck back. And denting Mariano Rivera, well, that compounded the New York Yankees misery. Stephen Drew hit a tying single off the all-time saves leader with two outs in the ninth inning, then Shane Victorino lined a go-ahead single in the 10th that sent the Red Sox past the Yankees 9-8 in a Thursday night thriller. "Just a character win, a team win," Boston manager John Farrell said. The Red Sox rallied in the opener of a four-game series loaded with playoff implications. It felt like a playoff matchup, too, especially after New York erased a 7-2 deficit with six runs in the seventh. There were plenty of pitching changes and pinch-hitters and a key pinch-runner who will certainly remind some Red Sox fans of Dave Roberts daring dash from the past. Plus, there was an outburst -- Joba Chamberlain (2-1) was ejected by first base umpire Joe West, who ruled Victorino checked his swing right before the deciding hit. "Its frustrating because, you know what, I thought he went. But you have to be able to overcome things," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. The Red Sox own the best record in the AL, and won for the 10th time in 12 games. The Yankees had their three-game winning stopped in a loss that blunted their push for a wild-card spot. This was the start of an 11-day stretch in which the longtime rivals will face each other seven times. Boston is 8-5 against the Yankees this year. "We just blew it," Rivera said. Rivera entered with an 8-7 lead and got two quick outs. But Mike Napoli singled on a full count and speedy pinch-runner Quintin Berry took off on the next pitch, stealing and continuing to third when catcher Austin Romines errant throw bounced away. Drew tied it and handed Rivera his sixth blown save in 47 tries, a day after the closer was needed for four outs. "Hes the best in the game," Drew said. "Hes been fun to watch on the other side. But getting out there with two outs and trying to do your job, it makes it tough. Hes been doing it his whole career, so its just one of those things that worked out for me tonight." Berrys steal might get Red Sox rooters thinking about when Roberts stole second as a pinch-runner -- also with Rivera on the mound -- to rescue the Red Sox in Game 4 of the 2004 AL championship series, sending them toward to a long-elusive title. Well ahead in the AL East this year, these Red Sox still have a long way to go to match that championship run. "If it leads us to where Dave did, well take that, too,"; Farrell said. Chad Kelly Jersey. "Tonight was the first time hes been pressed into that specific spot, and he came through," he said about recently acquired Berry. Jacoby Ellsbury singled with one out in the 10th off Chamberlain and stole second. Victorino held up on a half-swing, West ruled, and lined a single that sent Ellsbury scooting home. Right fielder Ichiro Suzuki made a strong throw, but Romine couldnt handle it. Craig Breslow (5-2) wound up with the win. He helped himself by picking off Alfonso Soriano at second base with one out in the ninth. Koji Uehara earned his 18th save, extending his scoreless streak to 26 innings over 23 games. Lyle Overbays two-out, two-run single capped a six-run rally in the seventh that put the Yankees ahead 8-7. Down 7-2, New York broke loose against starter Jake Peavy and relievers Matt Thornton and Junichi Tazawa. The Yankees also stole a season-high six bases. New York has been charging hard ever since Bostons Ryan Dempster drilled Alex Rodriguez with a pitch in mid-August. This was the first game since that dustup at Fenway Park. A day after a 20-4 romp over Detroit in which it tied a team mark with eight home runs, the highest-scoring club in the majors kept up the homer barrage behind Will Middlebrooks and Victorino. Brett Gardners RBI single in the seventh got the Yankees within 7-3. Robinson Cano, who drove in three runs, had an RBI grounder. Soriano met Tazawa with an RBI single, Curtis Granderson doubled home a run and Overbays single put New York ahead. Middlebrooks hit a solo homer off Ivan Nova for a 3-2 lead in the fourth. Victorino homered to begin a three-run fifth for a 6-2 lead. NOTES: Girardi said RHP Shawn Kelley is out until next because of inflammation in his triceps. ... Boston LHP Felix Doubront (10-6, 3.89) starts Friday night vs. LHP Andy Pettitte (10-9, 4.01). ... Red Sox RHP Clay Buchholz (neck strain) gave up two runs on four hits and two walks in 3 2-3 innings in a playoff game for Triple-A Pawtucket. It was his final minor league rehab start, and the Red Sox are hoping he can start Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. ... Red Sox C Jarrod Saltalamacchia missed his third straight game because of a sore back. Farrell said he expected Saltalamacchia to be in the lineup sometime this series. ... The Yankees tied a team record with six different players stealing at least one base. The last time it happened was 1916 when Roxy Walters, Wally Pipp, Lee Magee, Frank Gilhooley, Hugh High and Paddy Baumann each swiped one. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 03:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation