Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

unsuccessful shootout tries by opponents this

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 03:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: unsuccessful shootout tries by opponents this Répondre en citant

BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel held up his new brown No. Jihad Ward Jersey . 2 jersey and flashed a smile that beamed to Texas. With whirring cameras providing the soundtrack, he was welcomed to his NFL home. Johnny Football arrived. Cleveland may never be the same. Humble, confident and charmingly comfortable in handling any question, Manziel was introduced Friday by the Browns, who positioned themselves perfectly in the first round of the draft to select the polarizing Texas A&M quarterback with equal amounts of skill and swag. Sitting alongside fellow first-round pick Justin Gilbert, a cornerback from Oklahoma State taken 14 picks ahead of him, Manziel said hes stepping into a life he believes will be even crazier than his college days. "Im going into it expecting madness," he said. Manzielmania hit Cleveland like a spring thunderstorm Friday. As of 6 p.m., the Browns had sold 2,300 season tickets -- renewals and new purchases -- since the start of Thursdays first round. In the hours after Manziel was chosen with the No. 22 overall pick, the teams sales staff struggled to keep up with phones that barely stopped ringing. At the teams gift shot in FirstEnergy Stadium, fans waited in long lines to buy Manziel jerseys at $150 a pop. The 2012 Heisman Trophy winner took all the attention in stride. Hes used to it, having had his every move on and off the field chronicled since the first time he scrambled out of the pocket and made a magical play for the Aggies. "It means a lot to me, obviously," Manziel said about Clevelands hyped reaction. "Ive gotten a lot of support already, but theres work that needs to be done." Manziel said he doesnt carry the burden of being Johnny Football, the kid who turns giant stadiums into his personal playground and the one who occasionally hangs out with rap stars and LeBron James. "Im Johnny Manziel," he said. "Johnny Football is what I am in the media and what is out there. I accept it and Im very accepting of it. At the same time, I know who I am. Im Johnny Manziel from Kerrville, Texas. I dont let that get to me too much or let all that weigh me down or ever make me lose sleep at night." As he spoke, Gilbert quietly took it all in as he sat next to his famous teammate. Gilbert confessed to getting caught up in Manziels selection while he was in New York. " I was on my way back to the hotel and I think my mom or somebody told me that we had Johnny Manziel so I let down the (car) window and started screaming, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Browns were here," he said. "Im excited hes here. I expect nothing but the best from him." The Browns have been waiting for someone, anyone like Manziel for years. The team has started 20 quarterbacks since 1999, a roll call that begins with Ty Detmer and includes first-round busts like Tim Couch, Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden. Manziels well aware of the Browns failings and hopes to be the one to solidify things. "I have goals for myself, expectations," he said. "But I feel like if I put in the time necessary and I do what Im supposed to do and really open myself up to these coaches and let them teach me and mould me into being a good football player and continue to build on what I did the past couple years as far as getting better year by year, piece by piece, then Ill have some success. Ill believe that." Manziel knows there are those who feel his size will limit his success. Hes the first QB under six feet to be taken in the first round since 1953. "You can measure height," he said. "You cant really measure heart." Manziel will compete with Brian Hoyer to open next season behind centre. Hoyer started two games before sustaining a season-ending knee injury in 2013, but is the incumbent. When he was told by general manager Ray Farmer that the team was drafting Manziel, Hoyer said, "bring it on." Manziel wasnt surprised by Hoyers reaction. "I wouldnt expect anything less," he said. "Hes a competitive guy. I feel like thats exactly what I want in a teammate." Manziel has spent most of the past two years in a fishbowl, so it was no surprise that photos of his post-draft celebration in New York with family and friends, including Drake and Cavaliers All-Star guard Kyrie Irving, quickly circulated through social media. One photo showed Manziel swigging from a magnum of champagne. Asked about his late-night actions, Manziel offered a quick defence. "Im 21 years old," he said. Manziel intends to shelve the party-boy antics as he strives to live up to his game-changing reputation and show the Browns they made the right move in drafting him. Hes not looking for any special treatment and intends to earn the trust and faith of teammates. "Im low guy on the totem pole," he said. "I know my place. More than anything I need to show these guys with actions, other than words or anything I can say, to earn their respect. It really is all about earning these guys respect. Im going to do all that I can to try and make these guys comfortable with me every day and know that I want whats best for this team. "Im going to come in and work extremely hard." Johnny Lunchbox. Shilique Calhoun Jersey . After seven wins in a row, they have to do it one more time to get into the playoffs. Jim Otto Jersey . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-David-Amerson-Raiders-Jersey/ . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season.PITTSBURGH -- The Eastern Conference-leading Pittsburgh Penguins have been stellar at home this season and unbeatable in shootouts for two years. The New York Rangers brushed all that aside and played well enough to head into the Olympic break on a winning note. Brad Richards and Mats Zuccarello scored in a shootout, and the Rangers beat Pittsburgh 4-3 on Friday night to hand the Penguins a rare loss in the tiebreaker. "We deserved this win with the way that we played the whole game," said New York goalie Henrik Lundqvist, who stopped two of three shots he faced in the shootout. "I dont know if it was desperation, but we understood how important this game was. We have a long break here and you definitely want to end it the right way." Benoit Pouliot scored twice in regulation for the Rangers, who bounced back from a home loss to Edmonton the night before and won for the fifth time in six games. The Penguins had won all four of their previous shootouts this season and 14 of the past 15 overall. Their most recent loss was two years ago to the day against Montreal. "Its not something that happens very often with our group -- our shooters and (Marc-Andre Fleury) in net," Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma said. "But Henrik is almost as good, and was tonight." Zuccarello, the second New York shooter in the tiebreaker, tucked a backhand under the pads of Fleury -- who had not allowed a shootout goal all season. Evgeni Malkin beat Lundqvist to extend the game before Richards flipped a shot past Fleury to end it. Lundqvist made 26 saves, running his winning streak to five games. "We played a real solid game," Richards said. "We played hard. Theyre going to get goals sometimes, that stuff happens, but we gave ourselves a chance to win." James Neal tied it for Pittsburgh with 2:56 left in regulation. It was Neals 20th goal of the season and third in three games. Olli Maatta and Malkin also scored for the Penguins, who lead second-place New York by 16 points in the Metropolitan Division. The final game day before the Olympic break for both teams began on a somewhat sombre note when the Penguins announced that Kris Letang will be out at least six weeks because of a stroke. Letang, who has been put on blood thinners, also was found to have a small hole in his heart. "No one expects to hear something like that," said Penguins captain Sidney Crosby, who like the rest of his teammates was informed Friday morning about Letangs condition. "Its not something you typically hear about a guy who takes as good care as he does of himself. It was a surprise, but from what we heard, hes well taken care of and hhas got it under control. Lester Hayes Jersey. " Without their top defenceman for the fifth straight game, Pittsburgh allowed 41 shots on goal and had a rare weak penalty-killing effort. The Penguins lost for only the second time in their last 18 home games, ending a five-game home winning streak against the Rangers that dated to 2012. "Not a good game for us," Malkin said. "We need to play better; we were lucky to take one point. The last 10 minutes we played, I think, better than the Rangers. But we need to play 60 minutes, and for 60 minutes we werent that great." Pouliot gave New York a third-period lead when he capped his first multigoal game in almost a year with 10:38 left. Pouliot wristed a rebound of Dan Girardis shot up under the crossbar from close range past Fleury for the Rangers second power-play goal of the game -- the first two goals Pittsburghs NHL-best penalty kill allowed at home in a span of 10 games (30 chances). Girardi also scored on the power play, in the opening minute of the second period. It took the Rangers 64 seconds to take a 1-0 lead. Zuccarello extended his point streak to six games when he earned an assist after Pouliot shoved a puck in that Fleury had pinned between his skate and the right post. Maatta answered 11 minutes later with the first of two goals on the night for Pittsburghs NHL-leading power play, slamming home a rebound of Crosbys shot into an open net for the rookies sixth of the season. Malkin added a power-play goal in the second period, a one-timed slap shot from outside the right circle off a feed from Neal. The goal, Malkins 18th of the season, extended his point streak to five games. That tied it 2-all at 8:29 of the second after Girardi had scored during the periods opening minute. "We definitely played better than we did (Thursday)," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "I thought we played with more energy and more focus and more purpose to our game. And we had to -- were playing against such a strong opponent that we had to bring our A game to the table. And I thought 5-on-5 we played a real solid game." The Rangers improved to 4-2 in shootouts this season. Pittsburgh had won 22 of 25 shootouts dating to Feb. 26, 2011. Fleury stopped Pouliot on the Rangers first attempt, extending the goalies streak to 12 unsuccessful shootout tries by opponents this season. NOTES: The Penguins fell to 14-1-1 this season when scoring a power-play goal at home. ... Pittsburgh has scored a power-play goal in three consecutive games for the first time since doing so in six straight from Nov. 27 to Dec. 7. ... The Rangers previous win in Pittsburgh was on Jan. 6, 2012. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 03:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation