Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum

Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY
club de slot (circuit routier) de Dry (loiret)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

its next eight on the road, where it is 6-7-5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Web
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Oct - 03:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: its next eight on the road, where it is 6-7-5 Répondre en citant

ZAGREB, Croatia - Marcel Hirscher beat close friend Felix Neureuther in front of 15,000 spectators at a mens World Cup night race on Tuesday, setting up another Austrian-German duel for this seasons slalom title. Michael Pierce Jersey .The pair moved well ahead in the slalom standings, with Neureuther on 320 — edging Hirscher by just four points. The rest of the field is at least 128 points behind.Hirscher and Neureuther went 1-2 in the battle for the slalom crystal globe in the past two seasons.In the first of five mens slaloms this month, Hirscher held on to his commanding opening-run lead.The three-time overall champion, who also won the previous two editions of the event, finished in a combined time of 1 minute, 55.96 seconds to beat Neureuther by 0.81.Sebastian-Foss Solevaag of Norway was 1.04 behind in third for his first career World Cup podium.Weve trained very well the last couple of days, said Hirscher, adding he had been using a new ski that helped him bounce back from placing seventh in the previous slalom in Madonna di Campiglio, Italy.The last race didnt go well, he said. I always give my best when I am under pressure.The win saw Hirscher overtake Kjetil Jansrud, who usually skips slaloms, at the top of the overall standings. Hirscher has 676 points, with his Norwegian rival on 624.The victory also made Hirscher the most successful Austrian slalom skier with 15 World Cup wins, after being tied on 14 with Benjamin Raich.Its very cool, I am super happy with these successes, Hirscher said. But I dont want to give it too much importance, otherwise I might lose my hunger for more.Hirscher overcame a mistake that nearly saw him ski out of the race in the opening leg. On the icy and slippery Crveni Spust course, Hirscher slid off the race line but managed to recover.That was close to going out, the Austrian said. I cant understand how I am so much ahead.Neureuther said he looking forward to an amazing month of slalom skiing.January is very important, the German said. There are so many classic races. Its so fun for us skiers when so many people come out to watch us.The race started with a moments silence for two junior skiers from the U.S. team who were killed in an avalanche in Austria on Monday, while the American flag was flying half-mast in the finish area.American skier David Chodounsky, who was third after the opening leg, straddled a gate and failed to finish his second run.Chodounsky paid tribute to his late team members Ronnie Berlack and Bryce Astle, pointing to a tape on his helmet carrying the text Remember BA + RB.Its terrible. The entire U.S. ski team is mourning for them, Chodounsky said. Were just skiing for them today. They were great guys.Chodounsky missed out on a career best finish, coming seventh in a slalom in Val dIsere, France, last season.I am happy with it, I knew I was skiing well and I could be in there somewhere, Chodounsky said. I was hoping for it. I knew it could happen but I was just waiting for it to happen in a race. I have been training very well so I wanted to show it.American teammate Will Brandenburg was the fastest starter in the opening run and led Hirscher by 0.28 at the first intermediate time, but he lost balance and tumbled backward with his skis up in the air before sliding into commercial banners besides the course.I was just going to go for it, thats all I wanted to do, said Brandenburg, who was unhurt. I wanted to fight and thats what I did.The mens World Cup travels to Adelboden, Switzerland for a giant slalom on Saturday, followed by a slalom the next day. Matt Judon Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent.  But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Tyus Bowser Jersey . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Nick-Boyle-Ravens-Jersey/ . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Colorado Avalanche will try to pick up their first win of the season series against Chicago, as the Central Division foes battle Tuesday night at the United Center. The Blackhawks are 2-0 so far in the 2014-15 series against Colorado and Chicago posted a 5-2 road victory when the clubs last met on Dec. 27 at the Pepsi Center. Patrick Kane registered two goals and an assist to fuel Chicagos offense. Last season, the Avalanche went 3-1-1 against the Blackhawks over five meetings and they have claimed two straight and four of the past six encounters in the Windy City. Colorado won a surprising Central Division title in 2013-14, but Patrick Roys club is in the basement this season with 38 points. Chicago, meanwhile, is tied with Nashville for the division lead with 54 points. The Blackhawks have won three of their last four games and are coming off Sundays OT victory over the visiting Dallas Stars. Patrick Sharp scored the winning goal in the extra session to lift Chicago to the 5-4 decision and snap the Stars winning streak at four games. Corey Crawford made 30 saves for Chicago, which trailed by a goal on four separate occasions but answered each time. Brad Richards, who along with Sharp posted a goal and an assist, tied the game at 4-4 with his marker late in the third period, and Sharp won it 1:17 into the extra session. Kane, Bryan Bickell and Brandon Saad also scored for the Blackhawks, who improved to 3-0 this season against Dallas. The victory also pushed Chicagos home record this season to 14-4-1. Sharp ended it when he snuck in towards the goal, received a feed from Duncan Keith and beat Stars goaltender Kari Lehtonen. Great play by Duncan, said Sharp. Great patience, and a litttle fake shot/pass to me. Ronnie Stanley Jersey. And I was able to put it in. Sharp and Kane both have at least one point in four straight games. Crawford will get the start tonight for the Hawks. He is 4-6-2 with a 3.10 goals against average in his career against Colorado. Colorado had a brief two-game win streak halted on Sunday, as it lost a close regulation decision against visiting Columbus. David Savard recorded the tie- breaking goal with 1:01 remaining to lift the Blue Jackets to the 4-3 decision in Denver. Colorado received goals from Jarome Iginla, Gabriel Landeskog and Cody McLeod, while Semyon Varlamov finished with 23 saves in the setback. Prior to Savards game-winner with 61 seconds left, the Avalanche had battled back from one-goal deficits twice earlier, the last when McLeod snuck a wraparound attempt under Craig McElhinneys skate to knot the score at 3-3 with 4:30 left in the second period. We came back, but it was tough to give up that last-minute goal, Iginla remarked. Colorados Matt Duchene had a shot rattle off the post just seconds after McLeods goal. Teammate Alex Tanguay also caught iron on a breakaway chance previously in the period. We had our chances, said Iginla. We played a good, hard, disciplined game. One more minute, we would have had it. Colorado is playing six of its next eight on the road, where it is 6-7-5 this season, but the Avs will follow tonights tilt in Chicago with a two-game homestand. The Avalanche will welcome Ottawa and Dallas before kicking off a five-game road trip Monday in Washington. Varlamov will get the call against Chicago tonight. He boasts strong career numbers in this series, going 7-3-0 with a 2.20 GAA in 11 outings versus the Blackhawks. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Oct - 03:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Slot Racing Club SCALEXT'DRY Index du Forum -> Divers -> Le Web Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation